Dr. Laxmi Shah received her doctorate in osteopathic medicine from the West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine and completed fellowship training at AHN Allegheny General Hospital. Dr. Shah specializes in headache medicine and is certified by the American Headache Foundation. She sees patients in our neurology office at One Monroeville Center. Dr. Shah is affiliated with AHN Forbes Hospital.
- West Virginia School of Osteopathic MedicineD.O.
- University of MichiganBS, Neuroscience
- Allegheny General HospitalFellowship
- Allegheny General HospitalResidency
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology, Subspecialty of Clinical NeurophysiologyClinical Neurophysiology
- American Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyPsychiatry and Neurology