Our Pediatric Care
Our children’s health and safety is a great concern and priority for many of us. Your Premier pediatrician is a valuable partner and resource for keeping your child on his or her best track for good health and proper growth.
Our Fundamentals of Better Pediatric Care:
- Direct and informative clinical advice
- Focus on each child’s wellness, nutrition, and safety
- Proactive attention to development and milestones
- Preventive care planning, including immunizations
Pediatric Office Polices
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment to allow for check-in, form updates, health measures and rooming in time for the Pediatrician’s time for your child’s exam.
- Call our office for rescheduling and cancellations. We will try to accommodate your needs.
- Missed appointments and late cancellations (less than 24 hours) may result in a $50 fee from our billing office.
Each patient has a designated pediatrician; however, there is always an available pediatrician to provide immediate care for your child.
Pediatrics is a very busy practice and received a high volume of calls. We have a dedicated staff answering the phones, but waiting on hold, at times, will be necessary. We appreciate your patience as we handle each call with the appropriate attention needed to address the needs of the children.
Pediatric nurses also staff our phones. They are skilled at answering non-threatening concerns or health issues that may not require an immediate visit to our office.
Our pediatricians are on call during the evening and weekend. If you have an urgent need after office hours, call the office you visit normally visit. Our answering service will contact a Premier physician or a registered nurse at an after hours triage service, for you.
Please limit these calls to “true emergencies” only.
Waiting Room Guidelines
We have large waiting rooms designed to accommodate our children coming for well visits or non-contagious concerns. There is a designated area for children who are possibly contagious with symptoms of sneezing, coughing or an active fever.
Our pediatric staff provides medical attention for uncomplicated, minor health issues, such as ear pain, rashes or sore throats. For complex health concerns (asthma, headaches, abdominal pain, etc.) a scheduled appointment will be necessary.
To go directly to the account login, (opens in a new tab).
Pediatric patients frequently need forms completed by our staff for sports, schools and other activities. We do this as a complimentary service at annual well visits. Other requests that need to be expedited in under 3 days are available for a $10 fee.