Premier Electronic Health Records
There’s a new patient portal for our patients – MyChart!
Starting June 6, Premier will go live as part of Allegheny Health Network. With that, we will transition our patient portal fromFollowMyHealth to MyChart. This means the FollowMyHealth app can be viewed but will no longer be functional.
What do you need to know?
If you haven’t already, Sign up for MyChart:
- Visit (opens in a new tab) and click Sign Up Now
- On the next screen, under No Activation Code? click Sign Up Online and follow the on-screen prompts
- You will not be able to schedule or message providers until they have your first visit after June 6
- You will not be able to initiate a message to your provider until you have an office visit with the provider after June 6
- You can only request refills of your medications once your provider has placed them into Epic after June 6
- The last three years of laboratory results, the previous ten years of imaging results, and GI procedures will be readily available in MyChart.
- The problem list, medications, allergies, health history, and immunizations will be reviewed by your provider at your first office visit after June 6
If you are already a MyChart user, your FollowMyHealth information should be transferred, but you can also access it for historical data.