Dr. Kenneth McGaffin received his medical degree from Georgetown University and completed his fellowship training at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. He sees patient in our cardiology office at One Monroeville Center. Dr. McGaffin is affiliated with AHN Forbes Hospital.
- Georgetown UniversityM.D.
- Georgetown UniversityPhD, Biochemistry
- University of PittsburghBS, Biology
- University of Pittsburgh Medical CenterFellowship
- Temple UniversityResidency
- Western Pennsylvania HospitalResidency
- Certification Board of Nuclear CardiologyNuclear Cardiology
- American Board of Internal MedicineCardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal MedicineInternal Medicine
- National Board of EchocardiologyBoard Certification